Mailing List Archive: DBMail: users

Admin GUI for DBMail 3.0.2

DBMail users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

lelandj at mail

Admin GUI for DBMail 3.0.2

I'm running dbmail 3.0.2 with:

Postgresql: 9.1.2
DBmail: 3.0.2
Fedora Linux: 3.3.2-1.fc16.x86_64
Postfix:
DBMA: v2.5.4

I have everything up and running as far as dbmail is concerned, but could
anyone recommend a good admin tool for dbmail 3. Some functions in DBMA
don't seem to be working and the DBMA project seems to be looking for a new
team leader.

Regards,

LelandJ

listid at alvar

Re: Admin GUI for DBMail 3.0.2 [In reply to]

You mean that http://dbmailadmin.org/ ?
or the "old" dbma?

zhbmaillistonly at gmail

Re: Admin GUI for DBMail 3.0.2 [In reply to]

On Monday, April 23, 2012 at 4:55 PM, Alvar wrote:

> You mean that http://dbmailadmin.org/ ?

Hi Alvar,

I'm author of DBMailAdmin (dbmailadmin.org), it doesn't support PostgreSQL yet, sorry.

----
Zhang Huangbin

iRedMail: Open Source Mail Server Solution for Red Hat Enterprise Linux,
CentOS, Scientific Linux, Debian, Ubuntu, Mint, Gentoo, openSUSE,
FreeBSD: http://www.iredmail.org/

lelandj at mail

Re: Admin GUI for DBMail 3.0.2 [In reply to]

On 04/23/2012 04:19 AM, Zhang Huangbin wrote:

> On Monday, April 23, 2012 at 4:55 PM, Alvar wrote:
>
>> You mean that http://dbmailadmin.org/ ?
>
> Hi Alvar,
>
> I'm author of DBMailAdmin (dbmailadmin.org), it doesn't support PostgreSQL yet, sorry.
>
> ----
> Zhang Huangbin

Thanks Alvar and Zhang. I found the link to dbmailadmin.org in my
Google searches. Your confirmation that DBMailAdmin is not yet ready
for PostgreSQL saved me a lot of time. Anyone know of another admin
tool that would work with my configuration of dbmail?

Regards,

LelandJ