Mailing List Archive: DBMail: users

autoreply / mailing-lists

DBMail users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

h.reindl at thelounge

autoreply / mailing-lists

Hi Paul

how is the native autoreply of dbmail acting in case of mailing.lists?
since they contain a "Mailing-List" header and mailman usually
replies in such cases?

not a big thing, but maybe a sort of polish

> Mailing-List: contact mysql-help [at] lists; run by ezmlm

Regards
Harry

-------- Original-Nachricht --------