Mailing List Archive: DBMail: users

dmail config problems

DBMail users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

skraps at hushmail

Mar 25, 2012, 5:47 PM

dmail config problems

dbmail-users[23526]: [0x7d0b40] EMERGENCY:[config] config_read(+48):
error reading config file /etc/dbmail.conf

I just installed dbmail from source and there was n odefault config
file created. Did I miss a step or ummm. I found a default config file
that I place where the program is looking but I think there is
something wrong with it. Anyone got a sample config file that I can
peek at or is this a common problem building from osurce on a ubuntu
oneocelot 11.10 build. Thanks.

paul at nfg

Mar 26, 2012, 12:32 AM

Re: dmail config problems [In reply to]

Did you read INSTALL?

On 03/26/2012 02:47 AM, skraps [at] hushmail wrote:
> dbmail-users[23526]: [0x7d0b40] EMERGENCY:[config] config_read(+48):
> error reading config file /etc/dbmail.conf
>
> I just installed dbmail from source and there was n odefault config file
> created. Did I miss a step or ummm. I found a default config file that I
> place where the program is looking but I think there is something wrong
> with it. Anyone got a sample config file that I can peek at or is this a
> common problem building from osurce on a ubuntu oneocelot 11.10 build.
> Thanks.

skraps at hushmail

Mar 27, 2012, 10:34 PM

Re: dmail config problems [In reply to]

I will reread the INSTALL, thanks. Sorry for not reading the install.

On 03/26/2012 at 3:32 AM, Paul J Stevens wrote:Did you read INSTALL?