Mailing List Archive: DBMail: users
General understanding of "__@!internal_delivery_user!@__"

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

Kai.Zemke at smartnet

Feb 7, 2012, 4:15 AM

General understanding of "__@!internal_delivery_user!@__"

Hi List,

i just started using DB-Mail an I'm curious about the use of "__@!internal_delivery_user!@__".
Im using DBMA MTA for Postfix configuration and all my mails are excepted by Postfix so far.
Postfix passes them to dbmail-lmtpd. And now im seeing the following line in my logfiles:

postfix/lmtp[21842]: 9B25F504F4: to=<1 [at] post2>, orig_to=<kai..zemke [at] sparmaus>
status=bounced (host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] said: 550 Recipient <1 [at] mailserver> FAIL (in reply to RCPT TO command))

Why is my mail tried to be deliverd to 1 [at] mailserver<mailto:1 [at] mailserver>? And not to 4 [at] mailserver<mailto:4 [at] mailserver> ( 4 is the userid for kai.zemke ).

Can someone guide me into the correct direction of understanding the delivery process of dbmail-lmtpd, so I can better handle the current deliveryproblem?

With kind regards
Kai Zemke

Subject User Time
General understanding of "__@!internal_delivery_user!@__" Kai.Zemke at smartnet Feb 7, 2012, 4:15 AM