Mailing List Archive: DBMail: users
dbmail-imapd and HTC HD2

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

ballier at mail

Aug 28, 2010, 2:04 AM

dbmail-imapd and HTC HD2

I don't know if this is a question for dbmail-imapd, because the real cause
are perhaps somewhere else.

I use ProfiMail as mail client on HTC HD2 . Mostly some seconds the mail
transfer works, but then it disconnects and I see the message "Error!
Connection terminated by server". After this it is not possible to get in
contact with dbmail-imapd again, until I disconnect and connect to my
provider for cellular phone network.

Sent from the dbmail users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

DBmail mailing list
DBmail [at] dbmail

Subject User Time
dbmail-imapd and HTC HD2 ballier at mail Aug 28, 2010, 2:04 AM