Mailing List Archive: DBMail: users
Need help on shared folders

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

olivier.desportes at gmail

Jan 20, 2010, 7:54 AM

Need help on shared folders

I can't share a folder, should it be public or not.
My DBmail version is 2.5.2 so the old Thunderbird bug shouldn't affect me.

What is the right way to do so ? Needless to say, I've read the
documentation but it didn't help at all. It just doesn't work : no new
folder shows up in the subscribe window in Thunderbird.
My server OS is Debian Lenny, my MUA is Thunderbird 2.0.0.23, and my
client OS Ubuntu 9.04.

Thank you !