Mailing List Archive: DBMail: users

dbmail-users -l don't work proper

DBMail users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ballier at mail

Sep 5, 2009, 10:22 PM

dbmail-users -l don't work proper

Hello,

dbmail-users -l results to one entry (one line) only. dbmail-users -l "*" is
not better. Can you help me?

Ralph

aleksander at krediidiinfo

Sep 7, 2009, 5:01 AM

Re: dbmail-users -l don't work proper [In reply to]

Ralph Ballier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> dbmail-users -l results to one entry (one line) only. dbmail-users -l "*" is
> not better. Can you help me?

Works for me. What version? What environment? Have a look at the high
level log files.

Aleksander Kamenik
System Administrator
Krediidiinfo AS
an Experian Company
Phone: +372 665 9649
Email: aleksander [at] krediidiinfo

http://www.krediidiinfo.ee/
http://www.experiangroup.com/

ballier at mail

Sep 7, 2009, 10:58 AM

Re: dbmail-users -l don't work proper [In reply to]

Hello,
----------------urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----------------