Mailing List Archive: DBMail: users

debian packages

DBMail users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

paul at nfg

Jul 4, 2009, 2:28 PM

debian packages

Hi all,

I've uploaded libzdb-2.6 packages to debian.nfgd.net/stable and
dbmail-2.3.6 packages to experimental.

btw,

Doing the package I discovered that I can't use openssl for the final
debian.org packages :-( Licensing problems - openssl's apache license
need an exemption clause in dbmail's license. Luckily a good alternative
that *is* compatible is available: mozilla's nss.

later,

Paul Stevens paul at nfg.nl
NET FACILITIES GROUP GPG/PGP: 1024D/11F8CD31
The Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl

mysql.jorge at decimal

Jul 5, 2009, 2:31 PM

Re: debian packages [In reply to]

Paul,
Zdb isn't updated yet.
It's:
deb http://debian.nfgd.net/debian unstable main
correct?

Jorge,

paul at nfg

Jul 5, 2009, 11:56 PM

Re: debian packages [In reply to]

Jorge, the zdb packages are on 'stable'.

Paul Stevens paul at nfg.nl
NET FACILITIES GROUP GPG/PGP: 1024D/11F8CD31
The Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl

mysql.jorge at decimal

Jul 6, 2009, 1:13 AM

Re: debian packages [In reply to]

Oh OK,
I've updated it!
Working.

For the community, who is using 2.3.6 that can report success?