Mailing List Archive: DBMail: dev

[DBMail 0000953]: Make PostgreSQL 9 users aware bytea format can be per database

DBMail dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

bugtrack at dbmail

Dec 23, 2011, 7:44 AM

[DBMail 0000953]: Make PostgreSQL 9 users aware bytea format can be per database

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://www.dbmail.org/mantis/view.php?id=953
Reported By: cmayo
Assigned To: