Mailing List Archive: DAViCal: General

No pwd required

DAViCal general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ruediger.hausmann at netcologne

Aug 8, 2012, 1:01 AM

No pwd required

HI,
I use davical 1.1.1 on gentoo with thunderbird client.
Set up a brand new davical instance. I created users and gave them the
standard read&write permissions. In Thunderbird, I don't need the users
passwords to embedd their calendars and create or delete assignments.
Very unfortunate at the moment...

Rüdiger