Mailing List Archive: DAViCal: General

possibly good! news iCal 6.0 + DAViCal 1.1.0 = OK

DAViCal general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

peljasz at yahoo

Jul 27, 2012, 4:00 AM

possibly good! news iCal 6.0 + DAViCal 1.1.0 = OK

latest(yesterday) update of iCal, now 6.0 works for me now,
with davical 1.1.0
previous iCal versions did not, regardless of davical version
I'm going to test 1.1.1 now
seeking confirmation from you guys and gals

cheers

peljasz at yahoo

Jul 27, 2012, 4:28 AM

Re: possibly good! news iCal 6.0 + DAViCal 1.1.0 = OK [In reply to]

well, it seems all good

iCal 6.0; Lightning 1.5.2(linux); Lightning 1.6(windows) all
are getting on well syncing events to davical 1.1.1-1

though haven't tested it thoroughly yet it seems really
promising, seems like @Cappucino done better with this new
iCal release

and many thanks to all who help(ed) davical come into
existence, great! software solution

On 27/07/12 12:00, lejeczek wrote:
> latest(yesterday) update of iCal, now 6.0 works for me now,
> with davical 1.1.0
> previous iCal versions did not, regardless of davical version
> I'm going to test 1.1.1 now
> seeking confirmation from you guys and gals
>
> cheers

fabian at wenks

Jul 27, 2012, 5:34 AM

Re: possibly good! news iCal 6.0 + DAViCal 1.1.0 = OK [In reply to]

Hello lejeczek

On 27.07.2012 13:28, lejeczek wrote:
> well, it seems all good
>
> iCal 6.0; Lightning 1.5.2(linux); Lightning 1.6(windows) all
> are getting on well syncing events to davical 1.1.1-1

If you are using the .rpm, then you should use the "new" 1.1.1-2
from [1], which also should solve the problem with iOS 5.1.1 you
and other had. For details see the posting "Incorrect RPM
packages for DAViCal 1.1.1 (was: iCal/iPad stopped working with
davical 1.1.1)" [2] from Andrew.

[1] http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/packages/davical/
[2]
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=1343387887.13808.188.camel%40dave.home.mcmillan.net.nz&forum_name=davical-general