Mailing List Archive: DAViCal: General

php iCalendar 2.4

DAViCal general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

peljasz at yahoo

Jul 26, 2012, 8:49 AM

php iCalendar 2.4

may not necessarily seem on topic, above project forum does
not allow new logins at the moment and I though should not
harm to ask here

has anybody tried this software solution?
I cannot get it to work with DAViCal, latest version of
phpicalendar 2.4
it fails:
Failed to copy file
and my config is pretty basic
$list_webcals =
array('https://my_user:my_pass [at] my_serve/my_user/calendar');

noteworthy is error message, it display different url
"The calendar "http://.... was being processed when this
error occurred."
http instead of https
???