Mailing List Archive: DAViCal: General

davical admin user? how to re-create?

DAViCal general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

rdk at krupczak

davical admin user? how to re-create?

Hi!

While syncing my davical to ldap (via the gui interface logged in as
admin), I got some error message that said the admin user was
deleted.

Does anyone know the magic postgresql sql commands to re-create the
admin user in the davical database and add admin privileges? My
apologies if this is somewhere on the web but I have not been able to
find it.

Thanks,

Bobby