Mailing List Archive: DAViCal: General
groups, ldap, etc.

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

rdk at krupczak

groups, ldap, etc.

Hi!

I installed davical 1.0.2 and have a test calendar set up. I glued my
installation into my openldap server for user authentication.

I'd like to use ldap groups.

Is this supported in 1.0.2? The docs on the wiki seem to imply that
it was added in 0.9.9

Are there any examples of setting ldap-group write permissions?

Thanks,

Bobby