Mailing List Archive: DAViCal: General
Deleting calendars from iCal

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

dev at weinlein

Deleting calendars from iCal

Hi,

I want to discuss some details to bug reported yesterday:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=890788&aid=3514849&group_id=179845

iCal stops syncing after deleting a calendar and reports an error.
But it seems to my like deleting the calendar is not really the problem itself.

The last request sent by iCal is "PROPPATCH /caldav.php/USER/.in/" and the response is always "HTTP/1.1 409 Conflict" with the following descriptions
- "The calendar-free-busy-set is superseded by the schedule-transp property of a calendar collection."
- "Some properties were not able to be changed."

It would be great if somebody would explain some details to me.
Is this a bug within iCal or davical?

The davical log is attached.

Thanks,
Andreas
Attachments: davical_error_log.txt (8.91 KB)

Subject User Time
Deleting calendars from iCal dev at weinlein Apr 5, 2012, 3:01 AM
    Re: Deleting calendars from iCal andrew at morphoss Apr 9, 2012, 9:43 PM