Mailing List Archive: DAViCal: General

0.9.9.4-1 - deleting users?

DAViCal general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

CvB at kruemel

Jul 10, 2011, 12:20 AM

0.9.9.4-1 - deleting users?

Hi - I'm new to davical, so maybe this question is not that highly
sophisticated.

I've installed 0.9.9.4-1 from the Debian repository under Ubuntu 10.04.

As a side note: Creating the first user was rejected with an error
message - that was reported here already. Subsequent user could be
added, but are only shown in Thunderbird if I reload the List Users
page. Just selecting the page from the menu probably just showed me the
old page from the cache. Anyhow, my current problem is:

When I select a user from the List Users page
- for one user, the "Delete Principal" button is not shown
- for the other users, where it is shown, when I click on it, I get a
404 error from apache. Something with the paths is not working as it should:

[Sun Jul 10 09:01:05 2011] [error] [client 192.168.1.3] script
'/var/www/admin.php' not found or unable to stat, referer:
http://my.example.com/davical/admin.php?action=edit&t=principal&id=9

Yes, it can't work this way, as davical resides in my.example.com/davical

/etc/apache2/conf.d/davical.conf:
Alias /davical /usr/share/davical/htdocs

<Directory /usr/share/davical/htdocs>
Options Indexes
DirectoryIndex index.php
php_flag magic_quotes_gpc Off
php_flag register_globals Off
php_flag include_path /usr/share/awl/inc
</Directory>

/etc/davical/192.168.1.102-conf.php:

<?php
$c->default_locale = "de_DE";
$c->system_name = "my CalDAV Server";
$c->pg_connect[] = 'dbname=davical user=davical_app';
$c->enable_auto_schedule = "false";
?>

There are a couple of further symbolic links to this conf to map the
names of the machine davical is running on.

Is there an error in my config which causes the 404? And why is there no
"delete principal" button for one user?

Thanks, Christian

DAViCal general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded