Mailing List Archive: DAViCal: General

Fatal error in admin ( php 5.3.7RC2 + postgresql 9.0.4)

DAViCal general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

bruno at ioda-net

Jun 27, 2011, 11:44 PM

On 06/28/2011 08:38 AM, Bruno Friedmann wrote:
> In the way to validate davical on new platform I encounter this fatal error
> The way I setup davical (is what the project recommend, without any rewrite rules in apache2 vhost)
> I've an old installation with 0.9.8 which works with same php and postgresql :-(
>

> url
> http://ical/admin.php?action=browse&t=principal&type=1
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined method AwlQuery::rownum() in /home/bruno/workspace/awl/inc/classBrowser.php on line 737
> Call Stack
> # Time Memory Function Location
> 1 0.0000 625488 {main}( ) ../admin.php:0
> 2 0.0302 2101928 Browser->Render( null, ??? ) ../admin.php:40
>
> I'm working with the Git version of both davical & awl (same with latest stable)
>
> Once connected as admin (just after a blank installation) if I ask the "My details page" I just got a blank page
> with no errors at all ?
>
> Nothing wrong in pg logs, and no errors in php log file
> The user admin doesn't have yet a collection. Could be a pb ?
>
> Otherwise something is broken somewhere (yeap I know :-)
>
> The setup page return magic_quote error
> PHP Magic Quotes runtime off Failed
>
> but the phpinfo details give
> magic_quotes_gpc Off Off
> magic_quotes_runtime Off Off
> magic_quotes_sybase Off Off
>
> The full setup page is visible here
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13333867/tests/davical_debug_git20110628
>
> Last point, my local setup is full ipv6.
> I will try on a ipv4 only network today to see if that change something.

ok once I've killed my workstation administrator :-) and setup the vhost root path to the git cloned repo
The page works now ....

What about the new release, Andrew ?
As from what I've seen, the 0.9.9 is not so usable in new production setup.

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net S?rl www.ioda-net.ch

openSUSE Member & Ambassador
GPG KEY : D5C9B751C4653227
irc: tigerfoot

DAViCal general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded