Mailing List Archive: DAViCal: General

no invites

DAViCal general RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

andreas.braeu at andi95

no invites

Hello,

I use DAViCal for several years with some devices. some time ago I got invitations to work, but now they aren't sent anymore.

The last thing I remember I changed was that line in my config file: I removed $c->override_dav_header = '1, 2, 3, access-control, calendar-access, calendar-schedule, extended-mkcol, calendar-proxy, bind'; to get the default headers including 'addressbook' to get davical to work with an android app.

Do you have any ideas? How can I debug davical?

Regards

Andi