Mailing List Archive: DAViCal: Dev

RADIUS-Plugin

DAViCal dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

davicalmailin at mailfoo

Jun 12, 2012, 12:50 AM

RADIUS-Plugin

Hi Andrew and everybody else,

here is my first version of the RADIUS-Plugin for davical.
I will contribute it via git if I find the time to do this correctly.

A configuration-Snippet is also included.

Is there a specific point in the documentation where I should write some
sentences about the plugin?

Is anybody here, who could test the plugin (though it is working in our
deployment)?

Best Regards

Jan
Attachments: drivers_radius.php (3.83 KB)
  config.php (0.47 KB)

andrew at morphoss

Jun 19, 2012, 3:26 AM

Re: RADIUS-Plugin [In reply to]

On Tue, 2012-06-12 at 09:50 +0200, Jan wrote:
> Hi Andrew and everybody else,
>
> here is my first version of the RADIUS-Plugin for davical.

Thanks for your contribution!

> I will contribute it via git if I find the time to do this correctly.

If you have it in a public Git repository already then just point me to
that, otherwise create a new one at gitorious.org or github.com forked
from git://repo.or.cz/davical.git, add your changes and point me at
that.

> A configuration-Snippet is also included.
>
> Is there a specific point in the documentation where I should write some
> sentences about the plugin?

The best place to document it would be on the wiki, on a page somewhere
below here:

http://wiki.davical.org/w/Configuration/hooks/Authentication

probably by creating this page:

http://wiki.davical.org/w/Configuration/hooks/Authentication/Radius

> Is anybody here, who could test the plugin (though it is working in our
> deployment)?

I can't test it, sorry - you might find more testers on davical-general,
perhaps?

Regards,
Andrew.
Flexibility is overrated. Constraints are liberating.