Mailing List Archive: DAViCal: Dev

Approaching a release

DAViCal dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

andrew at morphoss

Aug 30, 2011, 5:11 AM

Approaching a release

Hi All,

I'm hoping to put a release for DAViCal out in the next few days. It's
long overdue, I know...

There are probably some of you who are running against Git, and you'll
have been seeing a few commits come through. I think I'm close, but I
don't want it to be too half-baked, so I thought I would ask you all if
there is one particular bug you want me to address, or patch you want me
to apply.

I can't probably attack any large functionality. This does include
fixes for the issue we're seeing with the iOS5 beta.

Mostly I want this to be a stability release, and hopefully I'll have
some more time in the coming weeks to do a second, more function-adding
release.

Thanks,
Andrew.

fortune: cpu time/usefulness ratio too high -- core dumped.