Mailing List Archive: DAViCal: Dev

Remote Shared Calendar proposal

DAViCal dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jeroen at unfix

Aug 24, 2011, 12:40 AM

Post #1 of 1 (947 views)
Remote Shared Calendar proposal

As I am a lazy person, I noticed that I had to set up my remote
calendars on multiple devices too, and that is something one wants to
avoid to have too many remote connections happening from the devices one
owns, next to it being more work.

As such lets do some work to solve that little problem by introducing
the concept of Remote Shared Calendars:

In summary:
- allow one to subscribe to a remote calendar (ics/vcf)
- allow other users to see that calendar too
(if they subscribe to the same calendar or if one made it listable)

I would be quite willing to patch this into the system, but first thus
round of input so as maybe I am not thinking it the way of Davical, see
also the Q's at the bottom of the wiki.

Replies welcome here, IRC or through the wiki.

DAViCal-dev mailing list
DAViCal-dev [at] lists

DAViCal dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded