Mailing List Archive: conserver: users
Cyclades ACS6000 Config Assistance

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

randall.a.chuck at gmail

Oct 27, 2011, 4:15 PM

Cyclades ACS6000 Config Assistance

Hi,
I've got conserver running with Lantronix SLC NTS. We're now getting some
Avocent Cyclades ACS6000s.
I don't get any response when connecting to these new NTSs via conserver.
telneting direct to the cyclades-host port-num works

Anybody have this setup and can give me a clue?

Subject User Time
Cyclades ACS6000 Config Assistance randall.a.chuck at gmail Oct 27, 2011, 4:15 PM
    Re: Cyclades ACS6000 Config Assistance consoleteam at gmail Oct 27, 2011, 4:29 PM