Mailing List Archive: conserver: users
Escape sequence length.

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

robin.x.ridler at oracle

Escape sequence length.

Hello,

I work in the former Sun services labs. We have been using an internal
fork of a very old version of conserver for a long time now and for
various reasons we are going to migrate to using the distribution of
conserver from www.conserver.com.

The version of console/conserver we use currently has ctrl ] as the
escape sequence. We are concerned that users are going to be upset if
they have to learn a new escape sequence. I can see from the
documentation that conserver supports changing the escape sequence but
it is limited to 2 characters in length. Is this the case or is there a
way to set a 1 character escape sequence?

Many thanks

Robin
--

Robin Ridler | EMEA Lab Engineer, Global Systems Support
Email: robin.x.ridler [at] oracle <mailto:robin.x.ridler [at] oracle>

Subject User Time
Escape sequence length. robin.x.ridler at oracle Apr 20, 2011, 7:38 AM
    Re: Escape sequence length. bryan at conserver Apr 20, 2011, 10:51 PM