Mailing List Archive: conserver: users

Conserver protocol

conserver users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

maik.hentsche at amd

Jun 6, 2007, 12:46 AM

Conserver protocol

Hello,
I'm trying to write a Perl program which (among other things) has to
communicate with a conserver. I dislike the idea of calling console for
this task, thus I want to communicate with the conserver using a normal
socket. Unfortunately I was not so successful in reverse engineering
the protocol to use. Is there any documentation of the protocol used
between console client and conserver (other than the source code of
course)? Or even better, is there already a Perl module that offers
this feature?

Thanks for your help.
Maik

--
\ AMD Saxony Limited Liability Company & Co. KG
Operating | Wilschdorfer Landstr. 101, 01109 Dresden, Germany

conserver users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded