m.d.t.evans at qmul
Apr 18, 2006, 3:31 AM
FYI, it seems that a conserver package was added recently to fedora
conserver in fedora extras.
bash-3.1$ rpm -qp --changelog conserver-8.1.14-1.fc5.i386.rpm
* Mon Apr 10 2006 Patrick "Jima" Laughton <jima [at] auroralinux> 8.1.14-1
- Figures, two days after my initial Fedora Extras RPM, a new release...
* Fri Apr 07 2006 Patrick "Jima" Laughton <jima [at] auroralinux> 8.1.13-1
- Initial Fedora Extras RPM
- Added patch to disable /usr/share/examples/conserver -- non-standard
- Added patch to correct poorly written initscript
- Cleaned up what goes in /usr/share/doc/conserver-8.1.13/ (sloppy)
- Other .spec cleanups with lots of help from Dennis Gilmore (thanks!)
-- Dr MDT Evans, Computing Services, Queen Mary, University of London
users mailing list
users [at] conserver