Mailing List Archive: conserver: users
Re: Multiple rw sessions?

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

bryan at conserver

Mar 7, 2006, 11:47 AM

Re: Multiple rw sessions? [In reply to]

nope...that's one design decision of conserver that i really like...only
one person typing at any one point. you can use the ^Ecf option to
steal the console away at any time (so that your typing hits the
console), but not at the same time. is there some reason you want
multiple writers at once? or is it just a habit that you might be able
to change? if you really want multiple writers, you can always patch
the code...there's probably only one or two places something would need
to be commented out/adjusted.

Bryan