Mailing List Archive: conserver: announce

conserver-8.0.8 is available

conserver announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

bryan at conserver

Dec 2, 2003, 9:54 AM

Post #1 of 1 (3607 views)
conserver-8.0.8 is available

There are a couple of new features added to this release, as well as
some general cleanup and improvment of functionality. Check the
manpages for details, and let me know if you see any problems!

version 8.0.8 (Dec 2, 2003):
- added client ^Ec| sequence for running a command on the client
and having it's I/O directed to the console - inspired by
discussions with David Williamson
<david+conserver [at] williamsons> years ago ;-)
- touched up Makefiles to test against .h files
- fixed inability to replay the console log while the console is
down - reported by Matt Selsky <selsky [at] columbia>
- added a console 'logfilemax' option for rotating the console
logfile once the file is greater than the specified size
- added sample configuration files to conserver.cf/samples
- tweaked some failure messages and initcmd notifications

Bryan Stansell

conserver announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded