Mailing List Archive: ClamAV: win32

FreshClam Scheduled Task 0x1

ClamAV win32 RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jeffshead at gmail

Aug 28, 2008, 5:25 AM

FreshClam Scheduled Task 0x1

I could not get the newer Native ports of clamAV to work properly as a
service on Win Server 2003 R2, so I went back to Nigel's last release.

I noticed the freshClam scheduled task seems to be updating the signatures,
but I get the following in the scheduled task log every time it runs:

Result: The task completed with an exit code of (1)

There is always a 0x1 entry in the Last Result column too.

Anyone have any ideas?

I also use clamSup. It has its own scheduled task for downloading new
signatures.

Thanks!

bret.miller at wcg

Aug 28, 2008, 7:29 AM

Re: FreshClam Scheduled Task 0x1 [In reply to]

I think exit code 1="Database is already up-to-date.".
Bret