Mailing List Archive: ClamAV: win32

ClamAV With Exchange

ClamAV win32 RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

robertwolfe at localnet

Aug 22, 2008, 10:58 AM

ClamAV With Exchange

Hi all!

I run Exchange 2003 Enterprise on my mail server at home and was wondering if anyone else was using the Win32 version to successfully scan Exchange emails?

--
Robert Wolfe <robertwolfe [at] localnet>
Systems Administrator, Localnet/CoreComm Internet

"The only good thing about Vista is that even the viruses have compatibility issues. "

bret.miller at wcg

Aug 22, 2008, 11:21 AM

Re: ClamAV With Exchange [In reply to]

I know there's an Exchange sink for SpamAssassin, and a ClamAV plugin
for SpamAssassin, so you could use SpamAssassin to scan email with
ClamAV for Exchange. I haven't seen a direct sink for running ClamAV,
but I would not be surprised if one existed.

Bret