Mailing List Archive: ClamAV: win32

return codes in clamav .92 do not work as expected

ClamAV win32 RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

planetmars at gmail

Dec 18, 2007, 4:10 PM

return codes in clamav .92 do not work as expected

After I installed .92 of the w32 clamav, my clamdscan would not return any
good return codes. I have tested this though batch files and my perl script
(using activeperl).

Once I downgraded to the older .91.2 version, all is back to normal again.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Eddie

olawton at olawton

Dec 18, 2007, 10:51 PM

Re: return codes in clamav .92 do not work as expected [In reply to]