Mailing List Archive: ClamAV: win32

verification of downloaded image

ClamAV win32 RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

henman at tech

Jun 16, 2007, 4:21 AM

verification of downloaded image

I just downloaded "clamAV.msi" but could not find out anyway to verify its
authenticity from the website.. Since this is a very sensitive program
that goes
scanning important binaries, I need to authenticate it.

I expect there to be gpg signature files and SHA1 and MD5 sums available
to aid in
verification but could find none.

Pleaser advise me on how to authenticate the binary msi I downloaded.

regard,
d. henman

bussani at tpg

Jun 18, 2007, 7:21 AM

Re: verification of downloaded image [In reply to]

I also would like to see something like this.

Michael