Mailing List Archive: ClamAV: users
Should I submit more samples of a false positive?

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

clamav at pepsoft

Should I submit more samples of a false positive?

Hi everyone,

As I pointed out in another email, I tested an installer for a different
version of my program, and it generated the same false positive as the
one I already submitted. Would it be useful to submit that installer
(and any others I find that cause the same false positive) as well? Or
would that not add anything useful and just be unduly bothering the
people who have to look at them?

Kind regards,
Pepijn Schmitz
http://www.clamav.net/support/ml