Mailing List Archive: ClamAV: users
How can I whitelist certain sender with clamav-milter

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

garyjyao at gmail

How can I whitelist certain sender with clamav-milter

Hi

I am new to clamav, and inherited a postfix+clamav+spamassassin setup.

Now I have a user's certain email got rejected. In maillog, it indicates
that they were detected as "Virus detected:Phishing.DblDom-83". I knew this
user was sending legitimated emails, is there a way I can tell postfix to
whitelist this sender?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Gary