Mailing List Archive: ClamAV: users

how to build pdf signatures

ClamAV users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

me at junc

how to build pdf signatures

where do i find docs for making signatures for pdf ?

lets say i like to scan pdf content for me [at] junc how should i then
create this signature that ONLY hits if its in a pdf ?

--
Benny Pedersen

http://www.clamav.net/support/ml

edwin at clamav

Re: how to build pdf signatures [In reply to]

On 04/25/2012 07:32 PM, Benny Pedersen wrote:

> where do i find docs for making signatures for pdf ?
>
> lets say i like to scan pdf content for me [at] junc how should i then create this signature that ONLY hits if its in a pdf ?

Look at logical signatures (.ldb), and for Container: CL_TYPE_PDF.

--Edwin

Re: how to build pdf signatures [In reply to]

Den 2012-04-25 18:43, Török Edwin skrev:

> Look at logical signatures (.ldb), and for Container: CL_TYPE_PDF.

tryed google it, but ended in google adwords sites with logins :(

Re: how to build pdf signatures [In reply to]

On 04/25/2012 09:01 PM, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> Den 2012-04-25 18:43, Török Edwin skrev:
>
>> Look at logical signatures (.ldb), and for Container: CL_TYPE_PDF.
>
> tryed google it, but ended in google adwords sites with logins :(

www.clamav.net/doc/latest/signatures.pdf

--Edwin