Mailing List Archive: ClamAV: users

CentOS 5.6 and clamav 0.97.4

ClamAV users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

tbubemyre at nmcourts

CentOS 5.6 and clamav 0.97.4

Is clamav 0.97.4 supported for CentOS 5.6? I do not find it listed among the supported linux platforms.
Thanks.

http://www.clamav.net/support/ml

ged at jubileegroup

Re: CentOS 5.6 and clamav 0.97.4 [In reply to]

Hi there,

On Fri, 13 Apr 2012, Trixi D. Bubemyre wrote:

> Is clamav 0.97.4 supported for CentOS 5.6? I do not find it listed
> among the supported linux platforms.

I see no reason why you should not be able to run ClamAV on CentOS 5.6.
Have you checked to see if there's a packag available?

--

73,
Ged.

phil.randal at hoopleltd

Re: CentOS 5.6 and clamav 0.97.4 [In reply to]

There are packages in the rpmforge (aka repoforge) yum repository.

Cheers,

Phil
--
Phil Randal