Mailing List Archive: ClamAV: users

Hi I look over the source-code

ClamAV users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

cosmintanase80 at yahoo

Hi I look over the source-code

Hi I look over the source-code and I can't find the registration to Windows Security Center  "SecurityCenter2 / AntiVirusProduct " system

The source-code of clamAV is not complete ?
Please help

Thanks  :)
http://www.clamav.net/support/ml

edwin at clamav

Re: Hi I look over the source-code [In reply to]

On 04/03/2012 08:20 PM, cosmin Tanase wrote:
> Hi I look over the source-code and I can't find the registration to Windows Security Center "SecurityCenter2 / AntiVirusProduct " system

ClamAV doesn't register there.

> The source-code of clamAV is not complete ?

It is, but you probably need to look elsewhere for the WSC stuff.
Maybe you're confusing ClamWin with ClamAV.

Best regards,
--Edwin

Re: Hi I look over the source-code [In reply to]

Hi

oh you are right I confuse ClamWin with ClamAV

 ClamAV is not for windows right ?

Can you give me a URL to download the source-code of
ClamWin

Thanks for your help

Have a good day!

________________________________
On 04/03/2012 08:20 PM, cosmin Tanase wrote:
> Hi I look over the source-code and I can't find the registration to Windows Security Center  "SecurityCenter2 / AntiVirusProduct " system

ClamAV doesn't register there.

> The source-code of clamAV is not complete ?

It is, but you probably need to look elsewhere for the WSC stuff.
Maybe you're confusing ClamWin with ClamAV.

Best regards,
--Edwin
http://www.clamav.net/support/ml
http://www.clamav.net/support/ml

Smoothwall at gmx

Re: Hi I look over the source-code [In reply to]

At 10:36 AM 4/3/2012, cosmin Tanase wrote:
>Hi
>

>oh you are right I confuse ClamWin with ClamAV
>

> ClamAV is not for windows right ?

Well, yes it is. Among a lot of other OS....

But it is only a scanning "engine", which needs to be called by a 3rd
party tool. It doesn't really do anything on its own.

>Can you give me a URL to download the source-code of
>ClamWin

It's right there where you download ClamWin as well, at the projects
SourceForge page, though you might have to browse or download it via Git...

Ralf

Re: Hi I look over the source-code [In reply to]

Hi
Thank you again for your very good help

have a good day

________________________________
At 10:36 AM 4/3/2012, cosmin Tanase wrote:
>Hi
>

>oh you are right I confuse ClamWin with ClamAV
>

>  ClamAV is not for windows right ?

Well, yes it is. Among a lot of other OS....

But it is only a scanning "engine", which needs to be called by a 3rd
party tool. It doesn't really do anything on its own.

>Can you give me a URL to download the source-code of
>ClamWin

It's right there where you download ClamWin as well, at the projects
SourceForge page, though you might have to browse or download it via Git...

Ralf

http://www.clamav.net/support/ml
http://www.clamav.net/support/ml

me at junc

Re: Hi I look over the source-code [In reply to]

Den 2012-04-03 19:36, cosmin Tanase skrev:

>  ClamAV is not for windows right ?

its opensource, compiles just fine with cygwin

but i dont use windows anymore

> Can you give me a URL to download the source-code of
> ClamWin

its prayware :)