Mailing List Archive: ClamAV: users
Configuring LogFacility

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

m.forlani at email

Sep 27, 2011, 3:13 AM

Configuring LogFacility

Hi all, i'm new here, please excuse my little english.
I have a centralized syslog server and i've configured clamd to send logs as LogFacility local1.
It's working fine, but this is what i'm obtaining:
files/folders clamd can't access as local1.warning
files infected local1.info

There's a way to set local1.critical or alert for infected files?
It's more simply find a critical/alert message in syslog, and in this way i can "refine" logs and reports.

I'm using clamav on centos 5.5, installed from rpmforge repository: ClamAV 0.97.2/13679
Thanks

--
Forlani M. <m.forlani [at] email>

Sponsor:
Vuoi arredare casa con stile? MisterCupido.com realizza perfette Riproduzioni d'Opere d'Arte! Scopri subito le nostre migliori proposte in offerta!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=11451&d=27-9
http://www.clamav.net/support/ml