Mailing List Archive: ClamAV: users

CCEE 0.97.0.2 Patch Set Release - Testers Needed

ClamAV users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

nathan at cmpublishers

CCEE 0.97.0.2 Patch Set Release - Testers Needed

Clamav Common Execution Environment patch set.

CCEE is a patch set to the ClamAV source does the following:
1. Implements fixes for bugs 1754 and 2727.
2. Adds additional functionality to the software.

The 0.97.0.2 version adds the following features.
Code Cleanup.
SIGCOUNT and output code clean up.
IPv4 match regex added to optparser.c
Enhancements
Ability to toggle the .UNOFFICIAL prefix on 3rd party sigs for clamd.
Via the conf file option LabelUnofficial
Bug 2727 fix for clamd and clamscan.

Testers needed:
Some testing with 3rd party sigs was done in this release.
However, I don't have the hardware to do much in the line of testing.
Could somebody make sure that our 0.97.x enhancements work as expected?

http://www.cmpublishers.com/oss/#ccee

Enjoy :-)

--
Sincerely,

Nathan Gibbs

Systems Administrator
Christ Media
http://www.cmpublishers.com
Attachments: signature.asc (0.19 KB)

ClamAV users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded