Mailing List Archive: ClamAV: users

Trojan.Maliframe!html Virus defination

ClamAV users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

contacttrm at yahoo

Mar 11, 2008, 6:09 AM

Trojan.Maliframe!html Virus defination

Hi List,
Has anyone got this virus Trojan.Maliframe!html..... it's not detecting
in my clamd , for this any definition in clamav

/
Tarak

t.schmidt at phoenixsoftware

Mar 11, 2008, 10:23 AM

Re: Trojan.Maliframe!html Virus defination [In reply to]

Tarak Ranjan schrieb:
> Hi List,
> Has anyone got this virus Trojan.Maliframe!html..... it's not detecting
> in my clamd , for this any definition in clamav

AFAIK that's not a virus, but Symantec's generic name for their
malicious HTML code detection heuristics.

HTH
T.

--
Tilman Schmidt
Phoenix Software GmbH Tel. +49 228 97199 0

ClamAV users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded