Mailing List Archive: ClamAV: devel

CVS

ClamAV devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

oz at nixil

Feb 6, 2004, 4:54 PM

CVS

Hello All,

I've been doing some local coding (which I'll pass back soon for comment)
and todays cvs commit to add the clamav-config.h support did not include the
clamav-config.h.in file. Can this be corrected sometime soon, so I can recheck
my code against HEAD?

Thanks,

Phil Oleson.

tk at lodz

Feb 7, 2004, 3:18 AM

Re: CVS [In reply to]

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 17:42:19 -0700
Phil Oleson <oz [at] nixil> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I've been doing some local coding (which I'll pass back soon for
> comment)
> and todays cvs commit to add the clamav-config.h support did not
> include the clamav-config.h.in file. Can this be corrected sometime
> soon, so I can recheck my code against HEAD?

Done, thanks.

Best regards,
Tomasz Kojm
--
oo ..... tkojm [at] clamav www.ClamAV.net
(\/)\......... http://www.clamav.net/gpg/tkojm.gpg

oz at nixil

Feb 9, 2004, 1:09 PM

Re: patch submissions... [In reply to]

Hello Again,

I have some patches, some small and some large, that I'd like to submit for
consideration. Who can act as an intermediary on this so I don't bug everyone with
frivolous stuff?

Phil.

tk at lodz

Feb 9, 2004, 5:26 PM

Re: patch submissions... [In reply to]

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 14:08:03 -0700
Phil Oleson <oz [at] nixil> wrote:

> Hello Again,
>
> I have some patches, some small and some large, that I'd like to
> submit for
> consideration. Who can act as an intermediary on this so I don't bug
> everyone with frivolous stuff?

Please send them to bugs [at] clamav

Best regards,
Tomasz Kojm
--
oo ..... tkojm [at] clamav www.ClamAV.net
(\/)\......... http://www.clamav.net/gpg/tkojm.gpg
\..........._ 0DCA5A08407D5288279DB43454822DC8985A444B
//\ /\ Tue Feb 10 02:22:37 CET 2004

ian at abbott

Feb 11, 2004, 10:01 AM

Re: patch submissions... [In reply to]

On 10/02/2004 01:22, Tomasz Kojm wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 14:08:03 -0700
> Phil Oleson <oz [at] nixil> wrote:
>> I have some patches, some small and some large, that I'd like to
>> submit for
>>consideration. Who can act as an intermediary on this so I don't bug
>>everyone with frivolous stuff?
>
> Please send them to bugs [at] clamav

I just sent a proposed patch to the devel list before I read this
message. Should I also send the patch to the bugs address?

Ian.

tomek-clam-devel at lodz

Feb 11, 2004, 10:34 AM

Re: Re: patch submissions... [In reply to]

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 at 18:01:30 +0000, Ian Abbott wrote:
> On 10/02/2004 01:22, Tomasz Kojm wrote:
> >On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 14:08:03 -0700
> >Phil Oleson <oz [at] nixil> wrote:
> >> I have some patches, some small and some large, that I'd like to
> >> submit for
> >>consideration. Who can act as an intermediary on this so I don't bug
> >>everyone with frivolous stuff?
> >
> >Please send them to bugs [at] clamav
>
> I just sent a proposed patch to the devel list before I read this
> message. Should I also send the patch to the bugs address?
>
> Ian.

I don't think so. That message should do.

--
Tomasz Papszun SysAdm @ TP S.A. Lodz, Poland | And it's only
tomek [at] lodz http://www.lodz.tpsa.pl/ | ones and zeros.

ClamAV devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded