Mailing List Archive: ClamAV: devel

cvs problems

ClamAV devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

nervous at nervous

Oct 18, 2003, 11:07 AM

cvs problems

public CVS should be ok at the end of this week.
Quoting
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=2352&group_id=1:

---cut---
Roughly 40% of project CVS repositories are now online using our new CVS
infrastructure; we expect this transition to be completed during the week
of 2003-10-13.
---cut---

Hopefully, after the transition, there won't be any CVS problems for a while.

In the meantime, I'm pulling out snapshots from the developer's cvs
server, so if you want to try out the latest code, please download it from
http://clamav.sourceforge.net/snapshot/clamav-devel-latest.tar.gz

--
Luca 'NERvOus' Gibelli (nervous [at] nervous || bofh [at] oltrelinux)
Home Page: http://www.nervous.it

BOFH excuse 256:
* POSIX complience problem

ClamAV devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded