Mailing List Archive: ClamAV: devel

TCP Address Patch

ClamAV devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

bernard at quatermass

Sep 24, 2003, 4:03 PM

TCP Address Patch

Find attached a patch to add a TCPAddr option
to clamd.

This allows one to specify the listening address
rather than having the daemon listen on all addresses.

Hope this proves useful enough to include in the main release.

--
Bernard Quatermass.
Attachments: clamav.diffs (2.19 KB)

tk at mat

Sep 26, 2003, 5:17 AM

Re: TCP Address Patch [In reply to]

> Find attached a patch to add a TCPAddr option
> to clamd.
>
> This allows one to specify the listening address
> rather than having the daemon listen on all addresses.
>
> Hope this proves useful enough to include in the main release.

The patch is OK - thank you (BTW: there's a small cut&paste bug in line 44:
s/TCPSocket/TCPAddr). The patch will be included on Monday.

Best regards,
Tomasz Kojm
--
oo ..... zolw [at] konarski
(\/)\......... http://www.konarski.edu.pl/~zolw

ClamAV devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded