Mailing List Archive: ClamAV: devel

Error while connecting to clamav.elektrapro.com

ClamAV devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

catchveera at yahoo

Aug 26, 2003, 10:20 PM

Error while connecting to clamav.elektrapro.com

I am getting the following ERROR when i run freshclam.
Could someone in this list help me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Checking for a new database - started at Wed Aug 27
10:46:53 2003
Current working dir is .
Connecting via proxy:3128/
ERROR: Can't connect to port 3128 of host proxy
ERROR: Connection with clamav.elektrapro.com failed.
http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

damienc at sw

Aug 26, 2003, 10:42 PM

Re: Error while connecting to clamav.elektrapro.com [In reply to]

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 10:19:35PM -0700, D.Veeravadivel wrote:
> I am getting the following ERROR when i run freshclam.
> Could someone in this list help me?
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Checking for a new database - started at Wed Aug 27
> 10:46:53 2003
> Current working dir is .
> Connecting via proxy:3128/
> ERROR: Can't connect to port 3128 of host proxy
> ERROR: Connection with clamav.elektrapro.com failed.

If your specifying a proxy on the command line, ensure it is available.

If your not specifying a proxy on the command line, you should set your
http_proxy env variable to a valid proxy, or unset the env variable if
you do not need to use a proxy.
--
Damien

ClamAV devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded