Mailing List Archive: ClamAV: devel

Using Clamav antivirus engine

ClamAV devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

rajeshwarionline at gmail

Using Clamav antivirus engine

Hi all,
I am a first timer regarding using clamav antivirus engine. I presently
use TDM-GCC compiler -Msys for my project. I also have Msys-git installed.
Pl let me know the packages that needs to be installed to solve
the dependencies of clamav, when using TDM-Msys as compiler. Pl let me know
the procedure for installing the same. Kindly help.
Rgds,
Rajeshwari

rajeshwarionline at gmail

Using Clamav antivirus engine [In reply to]

Hi all,
I have searched the clamav mail archive, which led me to a website. But the
material needed was removed. So pl help.
Rgds,
Rajeshwari