Mailing List Archive: ClamAV: devel

Clamav build in win32 which present error "Cannot Open include file: 'libclamav/version.h': No such file or directory"

ClamAV devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

chatsiri at chatsiri

Dec 26, 2011, 8:39 PM

Clamav build in win32 which present error "Cannot Open include file: 'libclamav/version.h': No such file or directory"

Hello All,

I built Clamav on M$ win32 environment, But present error
"Cannot Open include file: 'libclamav/version.h': No such file or
directory"[ https://gist.github.com/1522722 ] . Could i download file
name the version.h and past on "libclamav/" folder?

Best Regards,
Chatsiri Rattana.

edwin at clamav

Dec 27, 2011, 12:53 AM

Re: Clamav build in win32 which present error "Cannot Open include file: 'libclamav/version.h': No such file or directory" [In reply to]

On 12/27/2011 06:39 AM, chatsiri wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I built Clamav on M$ win32 environment, But present error "Cannot Open include file: 'libclamav/version.h': No such file or directory"[ https://gist.github.com/1522722 ] . Could i
> download file name the version.h and past on "libclamav/" folder?

You have to run configure.bat from the win32 folder. It will create version.h.

Best regards,
--Edwin

edwin at clamav

Dec 27, 2011, 1:42 AM

Re: Clamav build in win32 which present error "Cannot Open include file: 'libclamav/version.h': No such file or directory" [In reply to]

On 12/27/2011 11:49 AM, chatsiri wrote:
> On 27/12/2011 15:53, Török Edwin wrote:
>> On 12/27/2011 06:39 AM, chatsiri wrote:
>>
>>> Hello All,
>>>
>>> I built Clamav on M$ win32 environment, But present error "Cannot Open include file: 'libclamav/version.h': No such file or directory"[ https://gist.github.com/1522722 ] . Could i
>>> download file name the version.h and past on "libclamav/" folder?
>>>
>> You have to run configure.bat from the win32 folder. It will create version.h.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> --Edwin
>> http://lurker.clamav.net/list/clamav-devel.html
>> Please submit your patches to our Bugzilla: http://bugs.clamav.net
>>

> J:\clamavdev\win32>Cscript.exe //NoLogo configure.js
> Input Error: There is no script engine for file extension ".js".
>
> I read reference at link here[ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-system/fix-there-is-no-script-engine-for-file-extension/95d58867-3f31-45e3-aeaf-32ecea4d33c1 ]. You can be
> solved an error above when you compile js script with configure.bat. After you compile source code of ClamAV. It's not error on project. [ https://gist.github.com/1523167 ]

You probably want to do a Release build though, Debug's going to be slow.

Best regards,
--Edwin

chatsiri at chatsiri

Dec 27, 2011, 1:49 AM

Re: Clamav build in win32 which present error "Cannot Open include file: 'libclamav/version.h': No such file or directory" [In reply to]