Login | Register For Free | Help
Search for: (Advanced)

Mailing List Archive: ClamAV: devel

configuring to build 0.96.3

 

 

ClamAV devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded


per at computer

Sep 24, 2010, 8:33 AM

Post #1 of 3 (902 views)
Permalink
configuring to build 0.96.3

I'm trying to build 0.96.3, but configure keps getting stuck in a tight
loop whilst "checking for CVE-2010-0405..."


/Per Jessen, Zürich

_______________________________________________
http://lurker.clamav.net/list/clamav-devel.html
Please submit your patches to our Bugzilla: http://bugs.clamav.net


edwin at clamav

Sep 24, 2010, 9:17 AM

Post #2 of 3 (856 views)
Permalink
Re: configuring to build 0.96.3 [In reply to]

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 17:33:39 +0200
Per Jessen <per [at] computer> wrote:

> I'm trying to build 0.96.3, but configure keps getting stuck in a
> tight loop whilst "checking for CVE-2010-0405..."
>

On SUSE Linux?

Try this patch:
https://wwws.clamav.net/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=2287

You'll need to upgrade the system's bzip2 eventually though.

Best regards,
--Edwin
_______________________________________________
http://lurker.clamav.net/list/clamav-devel.html
Please submit your patches to our Bugzilla: http://bugs.clamav.net


per at computer

Sep 24, 2010, 9:57 AM

Post #3 of 3 (849 views)
Permalink
Re: configuring to build 0.96.3 [In reply to]

Török Edwin wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 17:33:39 +0200
> Per Jessen <per [at] computer> wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to build 0.96.3, but configure keps getting stuck in a
>> tight loop whilst "checking for CVE-2010-0405..."
>>
>
> On SUSE Linux?

Yup.

> Try this patch:
> https://wwws.clamav.net/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=2287
>
> You'll need to upgrade the system's bzip2 eventually though.

Thanks, just finished doing that.


/Per Jessen, Zürich

_______________________________________________
http://lurker.clamav.net/list/clamav-devel.html
Please submit your patches to our Bugzilla: http://bugs.clamav.net

ClamAV devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded
 
 


Interested in having your list archived? Contact Gossamer Threads
 
  Web Applications & Managed Hosting Powered by Gossamer Threads Inc.