Mailing List Archive: ClamAV: devel

where are heuristics??

ClamAV devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

gianni.zizzi at gmail

Nov 21, 2009, 4:46 PM

where are heuristics??

Hi, I would to know where heuristic algorithm are defined and implemented in
the source code...
I have found something in libclamav/special.c, elf.c and blob.c
ClamAV uses heuristics only for a phishing scan??

thanks a lot

Gianni

acabng at digitalfuture

Dec 2, 2009, 8:26 AM

Re: where are heuristics?? [In reply to]

gianni zizzi wrote:
> Hi, I would to know where heuristic algorithm are defined and implemented in
> the source code...
> I have found something in libclamav/special.c, elf.c and blob.c
> ClamAV uses heuristics only for a phishing scan??

Hi Gianni,

Look at pe.c too :)

ClamAV devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded