Mailing List Archive: ClamAV: devel

DJGPP port of ClamAV

ClamAV devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

blairdude at gmail

Feb 1, 2008, 10:32 PM

DJGPP port of ClamAV

I've just compiled a DJGPP port of ClamAV 0.92 (clamconf, clamscan,
freshclam, and sigtool), and I have prepared a diff file. Is anyone
interested in helping me to make this a more official port?

--
Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change
color and fall from the trees.

See ya

ClamAV devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded