Mailing List Archive: ClamAV: announce

Sourceforge Community Choice Awards 2009

ClamAV announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

luca at clamav

Sourceforge Community Choice Awards 2009

Hello,

nominations for Sourceforge Community Choice Awards 2009 opened last
week.

The projects with the highest number of nominations in each category
will be selected as the finalists.

You can nominate your favourite projects by visiting
http://sourceforge.net/community/cca09/

We hope you appreciated all the efforts we put into the development of
ClamAV and we wish you'll help us to be selected as the "Best tool or
utility for sysadmins".

Here is a direct link to vote for ClamAV:

http://sourceforge.net/community/cca09/nominate/?project_name=Clam%20AntiVirus&project_url=http://www.clamav.net/

Thank you for your support!

--
Luca Gibelli (luca _at_ clamav.net) ClamAV, a GPL anti-virus toolkit
[Tel] +39 0187 1851862 [Fax] +39 0187 1852252 [IM] nervous/jabber.linux.it