Mailing List Archive: Cisco: VOIP

Unexpected BPDU received. Port has been Disabled

DavidT at morganmint

Jun 27, 2008, 10:38 AM

Unexpected BPDU received. Port has been Disabled

Any instruction in how to enable back
Please any help appreciated

thanks

David

rwest at zyedge

Jun 27, 2008, 10:43 AM

Re: Unexpected BPDU received. Port has been Disabled [In reply to]

Shut
No shut
errdisable recovery cause bpduguard
errdisable recovery interval 60

Then you'll at least come back online after 60 seconds.

-ryan